"How Can the Local Search Engine Marketing Help My Local Business Which Has Local Clients?"
You might think that the internet, more specifically local search engine marketing, offers limited opportunities for businesses with a customer base clustered in a small geographic area. After all, the web is "world wide"... “it's all about global. And you would have been fairly correct, up until recently.
And you would have been fairly correct, up until recently.
“Optigroove provided SEO work on one of my websites and did an excellent job. As a result, I have a 1st place ranking on Google. Great job!” - Coach Beverly read more
Do you have a small business (less than 50 employees), that is largely offline? Are your clientele mostly local?
- A veterinarian in Denton, Texas... finds customers in a 20 mile radius
- A concrete contractor in Dallas, Texas -- gets the jump on contractor competitors
- A personal trainer in Plano, Texas -- builds a devoted clientele
- A guided hunt club in Western Illinois -- attracts customers come from all over the country.
- A wood flooring company in Beaumont Texas -- gets floor installation jobs in a 100 mile radius
Local Search Engine Marketing Has Been Changing Rapidly
More and more, your potential clients and customers are getting rid of those heavy paper Yellow Pages books in exchange for Google and other search engines. It's easy and fast to do a search for "lawn care Lewisville" -- and if you don't find what you're looking for, you can refine the search to "lawn care north Texas" -- try widening your search with Yellow Pages!
And it's not just the clients and customers. Faster and faster, local businesses are coming online. They are using the Net to...
- easily and affordably advertise online
- raise their local profile above that of competitors
- promote locally and take customers from competitors
- the ability to get online and get online fast
- continue to stay "top-of-mind" and deepen relationships with customers through "Announcing our Web-site-only-10%-off-your-next-oil-change coupon")
- build targeted traffic to find new customers, even add entirely new income streams
- reaching new customers in your local area is vital to your continued success
It's time -- develop a solid local search engine marketing plan, generate targeted traffic, build loyalty, get the edge on local competition, and add new income streams.
If your small, local business does not use local internet marketing to promote itself, keep in touch with its customers, extend its reach, and take your competitors' customers, your competitors will do it to you, and soon.
Does your printed Yellow Pages ad...
- Attract hundreds, even thousands, of targeted visitors, many of whom become new business, each day?
- PRE-sell potential customers before they call you?
- Nurture, encourage and develop the relationship you already have with existing customers, increasing customer loyalty and repeat business??
- Get your prospects undivided attention?
- Once they are on your web-site, you have their total attention (unlike a crowded Yellow Pages page)!
- Take clients from your competition?
- Develop new ways to attract
attention from more and more people
give you the ability to update frequently and to reach your clients with seasonal specials, interesting tidbits, etc.?
Right At This Moment, A Customer Is At Google...Will Yours Be The Business That is Found?
Despite the overwhelming advantages of a web site, most small local businesses have at least one Yellow Pages ad, but they do not have a web site. (Or if they do, their sites are dying from a lack of local search engine marketing.)
That is all all about to change.
Yes... If your business is primarily driven by local customers, you can still survive without a Web site for the next short while. But local businesses are catching on to the Net... and, no website is required with Optigroove campaigns! (We can build you one) Our web presence techniques will make your phone ring and your door swing.
Combine this growing small business trend with another one... more and more consumers find those large, heavy paper Yellow Page books too inconvenient and limiting. It's so much easier and flexible to use Google, and other major Search Engines. People are now comfortable with the internet -- and most are using broadband access with 24 x 7 constant, convenient high-speed "always-on access.
All major search engines consider local search engine marketing of paramount importance. Google, Yahoo!, MSN (now Bing) and other search engines recognize that more and surfers search for local purposes.
Look at an example of a local search for pizzas in Dallas. Your business must be the one that is found when someone searches for something related to your business in your region.
With an Optigroove local search engine marketing campaign, the smallest of companies can compete on the same footing as the biggest. You do not have to buy complicated, expensive Yellow Pages ads, to "get noticed." Actually, this gives you a substantial advantage over larger companies, specifically because of your local niche.
We can drive high volumes of targeted traffic to your website, by focusing on frequently searched localized keywords applicable to topics related to your products and/or services. Traffic that dwarfs what the Yellow Pages delivers on a dollar-per-thousand inquiries basis, and traffic that may open up entire new horizons.
Optigroove's Local Search Engine Marketing Campaigns are AFFORDABLE and SMART
Unlike old, traditional advertising that lists big business results first, on their search engines, our customers get listed at the top. Any one of our campaigns is the quickest way to accurate and refined local exposure. Which better serves your wants and needs?
For as little as $39.00 a month, we offer our clients top rankings on many popular major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing. or U.S. Census purposes, Tampa is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA.
About Optigroove - Although we are located in the Dallas / Fort Worth and North Texas area our customers are all over the United States in areas like Los Angeles, New York, Tampa, Houston, Pittsburgh, New Orleans and even outside the US in the UK. We can help your business find local, nationwide or even worldwide customers no matter where you are located.
Local Internet Marketing major cities served: Anchorage, AK; Albany, NY; Albuquerque, NM; Alexandria, LA; Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Baltimore, MD; Baton Rouge, LA; Boston, MA; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Fort Lauderdale, FL; Fort Worth, TX; Harrisburg, PA; Houston, TX; Jacksonville, FL; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; New Orleans, LA; Oakland, CA; Orlando, FL; Panama, FL; Philadelphia, PA, Pittsburgh, PA; Sacramento, CA; San Antonio, TX; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Tampa, FL